Saturday 21 February 2015

Fabulous half term trip to London!!


This week it's half term holidays in my house. Mr D was away on business, so the girls and I decided to go on a little adventure to London!! 

Our first stop was Buckingham Palace (more images to follow) but my absolute most favourite place to visit was here - the most beautiful Liberty. 




Every little bit of the place makes me feel happy, items displayed with style, the beautiful flowers outside. 


The Arts and Crafts design, the beautiful staircase.


I fell in love with this display, how beautiful are these?


I may however have spent a little too long in the fabrics department, my Littlest D was sitting on the floor for a bit looking a little weary. (Pretty much how I looked when she was looking at EVERYTHING in Hamleys!)


Such an inspirational place with lovely staff, I will be visiting again very soon.

Now let's get the girls back to school so I can stitch up some lovely new bits with my newly acquired fabric!!!

Jen ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment